Monday, June 12, 2006

Oh What A Night.....

Actually what a weekend. It started on Saturday, as most do, with NOTHING. We slept in till 10am, it rained all day so no yard work, just hanging around the house, cleaning and eating and well hanging out.

Sunday was another story. We slept in a bit, 9am, woke and had breakfast and prepared. Prepared for this busy week, prepared some meals for the days to come and prepared for the Swimming with the Dolphins at the zoo. It was fantastic, the boy got it for his birthday from his aunts and uncles. We arrived early and got right into the class session (15 minutes). Just an intro to dolphins and what you will experience. They limit the group in the water to 6 and observers (out of water) to 10. The 6 in the water split into groups of 3 with their own trainer and dolphins. I took tons of video and pictures (I will post some). It was a great time, the boy loved it and while there is no actual swimming (it is a new program) they do touch and feed and learn commands and make the dolphins flip, etc. We all had a great time and I think I would like to do it again!!!!

Also this week I drop tons of money into the car. The back brakes were grinding and had to be replaced (rotors and pads) for $350.00. I got the lifetime on the fronts and rears now so I do not expect to be spending that type of money again on those damn things...

2 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

Ahhh, life's lillte neccessities!

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Brent said...

My brakes need to be replaced. I'm dreading it. Donations, anyone?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home