Monday, August 21, 2006

No Witty Title

Monday morning, I was up till almost 2am watching the Yankees take 4 in a row from the Red Sox. No more comment on games until the series is over.

Talked to my team yesterday. I think we will have some fun. We have the only girl in the league, plus a special needs kids and someone who broke both legs last year and has not played baseball in over a year. With me as head coach we are heading to Bad News Bears territory. I am looking forward to it, I just hope to have a little more movement on the face by the first practice next Sunday.

Spent the entire afternoon in the yard yesterday. Mowed, weed wacked, clean out the garden beds, watered, then stained some shelves. It was wondrous fun. It was nice to be outside most of the day. The wife combed the dog and played with her for a while (in between staining the shelves with me) and the boy was in and out with friends or helping us. When we went to bed we realized we only ate once all day. We went to a late brunch with the family for my Mom's birthday, we ate very well and I was never hungry again!!!!! At 1am while watching the Yankee game the wife turns to me and says, "Do you realize we never ate today except for BellaVita?" I had not and upon internal reflection realized I still was not hungry!

Time to head out. I must hit the post office and the Target for water for work. And I am DIC (that is Director In Charge) while my boss is on vacation. Have a great Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home