Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Down

Man I am depressed today. My boy had his Ipod stolen from a pep band rally the other day and just told us. He thought he could get it back and not say anything but it is gone. I have spoken with the band teacher and she will make an announcement about a reward. I am going to make a flyer and hand it to the parents at the next rally. It has his name engraved on it. I am hopeful and doubtful at the same time.

We had another knock down last night about his lying. His grades are great, his teachers have emailed and said what a turn around they have seen but I was very upset about this keeping the missing Ipod from us.

That's it for now, not into it today.

1 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger Mindie said...

My daughter got an iPod for Christmas and within seven days, we thought she had lost it. She thought she lost it on the airplane when she came home from FL. The flight crew searched the entire plane for her, but we couldn't find it. Thankfully, my ex-husband found it in his girlfriend's car! My daughter had left it on the seat when she took her to the airport.

Sometimes I wonder if it's sane to buy kids $200 toys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home