Monday, March 05, 2007

Back To Work...

Have being sick and then working all day freelance on Saturday it is time to get back into the saddle. The only thing I want to do is win the lottery. Why can I not just pick the right numbers.

Baseball started this weekend. Ah, the first signs of spring is in the air. Training down in Florida means that all this cold and snow and wind will be gone soon and I will be able to bitch about having to mow the lawn twice a week instead of bitching about the cold. Are we ever satisfied? I think not.

I should have worked out today but I did not. I woke up the boy and tasted that taste in the back of the throat that said to me, lay down or you will puke. I will check what I eat today and then work out tomorrow.

end transmission...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home