Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Works For Me Wednesday


Remembrance. For Christmas my wife got me a CRS device (as in Can't Remember 'Stuff') or as the world knows it a digital recorder. I am always forgetting little and big things. My mind jumps around so much I forget what she asks me to get at the store if I hear a good song on the radio. So what I do is record little memos to myself all day long and then at night I write down what is 'due' the next day so I do not forget it. Usually it is a quick word, "milk" or phrase, "baseball sign up", and that is all I need to make sure it gets done.

I may look like some newspaper reporter walking through the grocery store but hey, it works for me.

2 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger SimplyAmusingDesigns.com said...

I couldn't resist leaving a comment...my husband does the same thing! I am only slightly more nerdy, as my cell phone has the capability to record a minute's worth of msgs at a time...I find myself recording "notes to self" all the time..now if only I could remember to check them!

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Mom2fur said...

Oh, wow, do I ever empathize! I'm a 51-year-old woman (I refuse to call myself 'middle aged') and I can't tell you the number of times I walk into a room and just stand there drawing a complete blank. I could use one of those little things, LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home