Monday, August 27, 2007

Salesmen!!!

Busy weekend on the home front. Worked on Saturday and working double today. Yesterday the wife and I went to see Rush. Yes they are my favorite band, I have seen them too many times to count. And once again they were AWESOME! The played several songs off their new album and some classics that haven't seen the light off day for sometime.

Our seats were FANTASTIC!!! There was about 10 feet between me and the stage and NO ONE in front of us. I got some great pics on the cell phone. Alex even pointed and smiled when I held it up to take a pic. Best seats I have had since the mid 80's...

Anyway head is pounding from concert. Must shower and get to work...

1 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

Thansk for the good thoughts...Have a good week although busy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home