Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday Morning

Well another week starts. Been at home without the wife since Friday afternoon. So far the boy and I did alright. We went shopping, cooked and cleaned and even did some laundry. Watched some football and played some games. A good time was had by all here this weekend. But I sleep terribly when the wife is not here, so I am pretty tired right now.

Once again nothing has pissed me off lately. Tomorrow is September 11. It has been several years now but yet I have still not been back. I have had several opportunities to go to the site but I just can't. Maybe next year. How many times tomorrow will local news talent call it 911 (nine one one) instead of 9-11 (nine, eleven). If so then I will have something to bitch about.

1 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

Confused...what happened to the boy? Is he in a cam walker? Those are fun...been in one twice. Been susy so haven't been by to comment. Things are looking up. Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home