Saturday, May 01, 2004

Rainy Day Ramblings

It's Saturday morning at 10:30am and I have already brought in the garbage pails, gassed up at the local rip off station, and played a baseball game.

We had an early game this morning, made even earlier by picture day. It was a rain shortened game (5 innings) and we lost 5-1. The boy had a GREAT hit today, a stand up double. Went right over the center fielders head. The team is looking good, we had hitters every inning and were always threatening to score. The game was a lot closer as the ball was slippery and we had a few miss throws top of the 5th, that's when the umps called it.

Got to work around the house today. Painting two rooms and finishing my office. Paperwork seems to breed on my desk. It is very disturbing. Tonight is dinner at a steak house for the birthday with the family. I already told them I will not dance around with a sombrero like they made my father do last year. I will NOT!!!

Til Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home