Friday, February 03, 2006

Tag Your Are It

Thanks to All I want is a good night's sleep! Give a read then copy and paste on your blog!

1. What is your favorite movie line and why? "220, 221 whatever it takes." Mister Mom....While not my all time favorite I say this every day if not 2 to 3 times a day as does a co-worker when we get facts or info wrong on the air, which is every day!!!

2. What is the worst movie you ever saw? "The Avengers" I never have walked out of a movie but 5 minutes in I wanted to leave and go see Blade which was next store, we did not leave but I hate that movie and have blocked it from my memory, thanks for making me remember it.

3. How did you meet your significant other? We met in College as Freshmen and did not start dating until the summer between Junior and senior years. We've been together ever since

4. How did you spend your 21st birthday? With friends at several bars, drunk off my ass. It is fuzzy and there are some blank spots but I do remember lighting a bar on fire trying to do a Flaming Dr. Pepper. The bartender was beating my hand and the bar surface under it cause it was on fire.

5. What is your daily motto? Get off your ass and do it!

6. Do you use your watch, cell phone, or car clock to tell time? Cell Phone, my watch broke 8 months ago and I am too cheap to fix it ($180 repair)

7. What's the last crafty project you tried? Did you actually finish it? I am sewing my patches on my Scout Uniform. And I bought a blanket for my son for Christmas that he can put his camp patches on to...It is a work in progress

8. What did you want to be when you grew up? Are you close? AN archeologist, and no I am not close. My backup was a cameraman and I have passed that and moved onto Director.

9. What's the stupidest thing you've admitted to in the last 24 hours? Do you have another 24 hours to read them...

10. Coke or Pepsi? neither, I am an UnCola person, Sprite, 7Up, Sierra Mist it is all the same to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home