Thursday, June 15, 2006

Almost There.....

Is it just me or when Gold Leader is telling his team to Stay On Target then one guy screams "Loosen Up!!!" at him just before the TIE Fighter destroys him just makes the whole movie seem so 'real'!!

Almost had a disaster today. I moved the washer clothes to the dryer because I thought my workout clothes were in there, when I woke this morning and went into the laundry room I could not find my workout stuff, I then found them still in the hamper from Tuesday (I had forgotten to move them to the laundry room). So I got back in bed to go back to sleep and use the dirty clothes as an excuse. After a few moments the thought processes went something like this:

"Fuck It..."

Then I got up, got out the dirty clothes, put them on and hit the gym. I am going to be sweaty and stinky in them in a moment anyway, so who will notice if they are not washed. End result is I worked out (hard) and feel better for it!

Now it is time to hit the shower and go to work!

Till Next Time.

PS Gased up on the way to the Y and spent $2.95 a gallon.

1 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Brent said...

$2.95!!!! We're about 30 cents cheaper here.
And it seems I keep reading about crime in Indianapolis! What's going on there?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home