1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I need to workout more...
2. How much cash do you have on you?
$2, I don't carry cash anymore...
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
American Girl by Tom Petty
7. What shirt are you wearing?
Blue polo with stripes
8. Do you label yourself?
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
10. Bright or Dark Room?
11. What do you think about the person who took this test before you?
D at The Could Only Happen To Me. I think if we lived in the same state we would hang out...
12. What does your watch look like?
Heavy Citizens silver with blue face, love it
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Getting home from work and watching Futurama
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"Marco?" from the wife, code for where are you...
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Not too sure
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Marble, my dog...
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
I take 6 pills a day, 2 prescription and 4 vitamins/aspirin
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
21, last year in college...
22. Your worst enemy?
23. What is your current desktop picture?
Apollo 11 ready to launch...
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
26. Do you like someone?
27. The last song you listened to?
The Chain, Fleetwood Mac
28. What time of day were you born?
29. What’s your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
Yorktown, New York
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I am not sure...
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
At work with 15 monitors showing me everything that was happening
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Hit it a few times then leave a note...
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Sometimes, also sometime mean...
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Italian, I took it for 4 years and miss it....
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
39. Are you touchy feely?
40. What’s your life motto?
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Wallet, cell phone, keys
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Dinner last night
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
I can't remember!
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
She called my house 2 years after I got married asking about me...
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
One generation before they came to America...(late 1800's)
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Suit for a party...
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Lower back and head ache