Monday, April 16, 2007

Hit and Run

  • Worked last night until Midnight then drove home and wife stayed up to watch Sopranos. SO WORTH IT
  • That means me tired and sleepy and I just woke up with several errands to run before work
  • Yesterday was Jackie Robinson Day in ballparks across America. I agree with certain players in that wearing 42 is an honor. MLB watered it down by letting WHOLE TEAMS wear the number. Tone it down.
  • The boy did a good deed yesterday while I was at work. We had some clumping issues on Friday when I mowed. HE went out yesterday while I was at work and raked and bagged them all up. They are now waiting at the curb for trash day. AWESOME!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger Brent said...

OMG, I forgot about the Sopranos!!! Whip me with a wet noodle!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home