Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Rainy Wednesday

It is raining and dark and I am up way too early today. I cleaned and did dishes, payed bills and got all my morning internet out of the way. I am now going to leave early and pick up some water for work.

The boy did us proud last night as he worked his butt off on a project he waited a little too long to start. It is due on Friday, he had about 2-3 weeks to work on it but he just finished the book on Sunday. He knocked it out yesterday, and did it very well. It looks very good and he took the time to do it on the computer and put a lot of thought into it.

I need to hit Target before work to get a new case for my Ipod. I broke the belt clip on the old one last week and need a new one if I am to work out tomorrow....gotta have the tunes!!!!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger Brent said...

My iPod goes in my shirt pocket.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home