Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Works For Me Wednesday

Works For Me Wednesday:

My memory has tons of holes. I forget names and dates and phone numbers all the time. I have yet to memorize my folks new number (they have had it for 2 years). There is too much OTHER stuff in my head that I forget things easily. TO combat this the wife got my a CSR device (Can't Remember S**t) for Christmas. I have finally started using it (I know it is May but I forget about it). Anyway the "CSR device" is actually a small digital recorder. It has 4 "folders" to store comments in. I have them broken up into FAMILY, WORK, SCOUTS, ME. I carry it with me all the time and when something comes up that I need to do, IE pick up dog food, make tape for meeting, or mail card to friend. Then in the morning before I leave for work I check the recordings to make sure I was not forgetting anything. So far so good...

Works for me.

1 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger Mom2fur said...

Boy, do I need one of those! I would constantly be recording reminders as to why I walked into a room.
Don't worry...it's one thing to forget a new phone number. But so long as you don't forget how to use a phone in the first place, you are fine, LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home