Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday

What a week. And it is not over yet. I still have to work our 500 Mini-marathon tomorrow. I direct it from the Finish Line. We are it live from start to finish and then rebroadcast it twice over the weekend. It is a huge project but in the end very worthwhile.

I am grumpy because my finger hurts. I have a little bump on the inside knuckle of my right pinkie. It is like the vein is blocked, I have been able to put a little pressure on it and it would flatten out and I could feel it unclog. But then it would fill up again. Now it is stiff and sore, maybe because I spent yesterday trying to flatten it out to no avail. If it does not get any better it is off to the doctor. It was a come and go issue for years now it is a come and stay issue. Hurts like a mother.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home