Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Up All Night...

Haven't been sleeping well lately. Very restless. The other night the dog woke me up twice to go out. Once at 2am and once at 4am. Very tired all day yesterday.

Last night I got freaked out. Backstory: For years I would wake up in the middle of the night at 3am almost every night. Very EXTREMELY freaky to me but it has not happened in a few months. At around 3am last night my wife bolt straight up and screamed WHO IS THAT??? When I jumped and turned over, I swear by all I hold dear, I saw a shape moving from the side of our bed to the door. I jumped up and saw nothing, the dog and the boy were both in his room and all the doors were locked. I was up for some time. At another point in the night the dog made his way into our room and proceeded to wake me with her own bad dreams...

I am on pins and needles all day!


1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

Bry, has someone recently past away that you or the wife was close to? I don't think it is a malevelant spirit as it did not do anything. I think someone just misses you and came to visit. Um, yeah I believe in ghosts. I would be alittle freaked too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home