Thursday, November 29, 2007

Previous Encounter...

So I slept like a baby last night. Went right to bed at 11pmish. Woke up this morning with no brake in the night (that I know of). However, I will report something that seemed odd to me but disregarded on Monday. My wife woke me up on the way to work and told me to put the clothes in the washer in the dryer. I said fine and went back to sleep. I then got up and went to move the clothes, but it was still dark out and I could not see too well. When I got into the laundry room and tried to turn on the light my wife grabbed me from behind and hugged me with my arms pinned to my sides. It was dark and I could not see and could not lift my arms and said I had to go and when my 'wife' spoke I could tell it was not her and she said no don't go and then I felt a little one hug my legs and say the same thing. I made my way with them attached to my office and turned on that light but could not open my eyes, they kept saying stay stay and I finally said NO, I have to go and woke up in bed.

Until I was grabbed the dream was TOO real, I really thought I was up and freaked out at first and then realized it was a dream and tried to wake up. I dismissed the entire thing as a bad dream but after the other night...

PS to Murry, we know of no one who has passed recently. We have been very fortunate that we have not been to a funeral for some time....

1 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

Hmmm, sounds like you have some attenant spirits that are making themselves known. I hope I don't sound too crazy. I have a lot of things happen to me that I can't explain any other way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home