Thursday, December 15, 2005

Angry Young Man

Who thought that so much anger, energy and soul can fly out of a piano, thank you Billy Joel...(got Itunes on Party Shuffle and AYM came up)...

Have you ever sat and thought and listened to the news, radio or read a paper and wonder when the inmates took over the asylum??? I mean really it seems that common sense has flown out the door and people are fearful of speaking up for what is right!! That is why I am enjoying this battle against Happy Holidays, the Holiday Tree, Tookie Williams and prayer.

Let us take a look:
This is the Christmas season, that big green thing with decorations on it and a big star or angel on the top is a CHRISTMAS TREE, not a holiday tree, or a giving tree or a season tree, it is a Christmas Tree. You do not call a Menorah a candlestick and the Koran is not just another book so knock it the hell off!!!

Tookie Williams is a convicted murderer and worse responsible for founding one of the worst gangs in history. Not only is he responsible for the deaths of those 4 people he killed in cold blood but also for the over 10,000 killed in gang violence in California since the Crips and Bloods came into being. Celebs need to research before they back a cause. Plus where was Sean Penn and Jamie Foxx, etc speaking out for the 4 innocents, the 4 victims, the 4 that no longer have a voice because of this man. Good riddance.

The Indians Civil liberties Union showed it's real colors this month as it took the State Legislature to court and got the words Jesus Christ removed from any prayer said in the House. They have finally gone over the edge and have attacked a person's Freedom of Speech. They have gone too far for too long and now it is time to strike back, now is the time to stand up and say no more, now is the time to rise up and take back this great country of ours before it is too late. The kicker of it all is that a prayer has been said at the start of each House session in Indiana for 188 years and last year a Pastor sang a gospel him that had the words Jesus Christ in to and the ICLU went crazy. These idiots have made their own noose, slipped their necks into it and I am more than willing to help drop the floor out from under them. I do not care what religion you are and the House has included many different faiths in their opening prayer, the ICLU have gone too far and we will fight back. 2006 will be a year of change for the better, I hope. No more PC, no more ACLU kow-towing, time for the American working family to stand up and be recognized and represented!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

I guess I am not "in the know" I could care less if someone says Happy Holidays vs. Merry Christmas because I know where my faith lies. I don't want too offend someone by saying Merry Christmas if they are not christian. So I guess I do not see what the big deal is. I have bigger fish to fry, so to speak. I think all this PC crap is silly. I will live my life the way I want to and no one is going to tell me different. So Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home