Sunday, December 18, 2005

Ouches...

1. I had something stuck in my teeth and tried to pry it out using various things, toothbrush, floss, toothpick and then finally a pen cap...and out popped a 15 year old filing. I had to pry like a mother to pop it out. There is no more pressure but the tooth is sensitive and sore as hell, real true pain. To the dentist I go...

2. We had a warm spell, rain and then a nice drop in temps, which cause black ice (ice that cannot be seen) and as I took the garbage out on Thursday I took quite the spill landing on the ass and twisting the knee. Been limping and sore ever since.

3. The wife had her Christmas Party last night and we hosted it. I was bartending and we had about 15 guests. It was a good night, everyone had fun and I drank TOO much...Pounding headache this morning when I woke up...

4. Which leads to Four...the Colts lost today and are now 13-1...what a nice classy run these boys had. We went to the game and those of us who stayed stood up with less than a minute left when the 'A' crew came out on the field for the last series. Class and Style and now we gear up for the Super Bowl...oh and that pounding headache stayed with me the whole time 60,000 fans cheered the entire game...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home