Monday, February 06, 2006

Armchair Quarterback

We made it through another Super Bowl Sunday!!! We spent the day at my parents having fun watching the game and eating bad stadium food! The game was good, the commercials OK and the officiating terrible. I had no vested interest in the game this year as my Browns will never make it and the Colts didn't show up to the playoffs. I am glad in a way because we would have been working our asses off if the Colts made it all the way. The best thing about the Super Bowl being over is that pitchers and catchers report at the end of the week and Baseball is about to begin!!!!!!!!

Saturday was spent cleaning house or more specific garage. We finally got the Christmas stuff organized and put in its proper place and carved a path from the door to the cars. Once we have a garage sale I will have room for another car in the garage...or maybe set up my weights and work out here at home on off days...

I had to work last night after the game so I slept in, not on purpose but things happened and it was after 8 when I awoke, so that means Wednesday is NOT an off day for me this week and I will be working out everyday this week. Busy week in store for us, Thursday night we are taking the boy to see Stomp. We saw it years ago in New York and now that the boy is a percussionist he will appreciate what they are doing on stage, should be fun.

1 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

Stomp is awesome! I saw them in Tulsa when I lived there. Amazing!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home