Monday, April 23, 2007

Slight Accident...

Had a little accident over the weekend. I was out in the backyard mowing when the dog jumped in front of the mower. She was in the house but managed to open the screen door (she has done this on several occasions). She jumped out and ran right at me. I have a riding mower and the dog was never in any danger but I freaked out nonetheless and turned sharply right. Which is were the neighbors fence was. I say was as I drove right through it. and ended up in their backyard. I am on my way to Home Depot tonight after work to replace it.

Looking back it was quite comical and if the cameras were rolling we would have made Top three on AFV!!!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Mindie said...

Oh no! I'm glad you and the dog weren't hurt!

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Brent said...

YouTube would have LOVE YOU!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home