Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tired Today.

Up early to do bills and get ready for the doctors before work. Have you ever just looked at your life from a step back. Man I am in a rut sometimes. At work I do the same thing day in and day out which explains why I am always busy after work. I need to do something else. My tastes are varied but all require one thing I feel I am always short of TIME.

Tomorrow starts the new new routine, my trainer made some changes and we shall see how this goes, wish me luck.

I've been having some weird dreams lately. Involving people from my past I have not seen or heard from in YEARS. What does it all mean?

Does anyone listen to podcasts? I find I have turned my ipod into a machine of information instead of "my complete music collection in my hand". While mostly history or baseball podcasts they are still 15-60 minutes long and take up most if not all of my commute. I have gotten several book suggestions from them as well.

I just started reading Boys Of Summer. I thought it appropriate as this weekend was the 60th anniversary for Jackie Robinson joining the Majors. I'll let you know how it turns out. ;-)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home