Thursday, April 19, 2007

Holu Smokes....

What a quick week. I have had tons of sh*t tossed at my feet since I have returned from vacation. We are unveiling a ton of stuff at work (I will get into more details at a later date) and after I have done all this work on one project they turn around and say oh by the way we forgot to tell you we changed this and this and this...3 days of work down the shitter. You know it is bad when I wake up first thing in the morning and I am trying to figure out a way to make something work for work.

LOST: oh my Gawd! Finally they hit their stride! These past few episodes saved it from death I think. The story is moving along and we ARE BACK ON THE BEACH!!! Thank you LOST people. I was tired of the Others week after week. There is only so much of 2 people in a cage on can watch. I like Desmond, and his story is very interesting. I did catch the picture on the monk's desk but it took a moment for it to register. Nice forward of the story while adding another mystery...

PS: Dear Beach Livers, there is a perfectly good village a few hours away. Last I checked it was empty. I has a roof, running water and indoor toilets. That plus a nice piano Jack used. Why the heck are you still on the beach?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Get moving!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home