Saturday, April 21, 2007

What Weekend...

Saturday morning at it is 8:30am, I have been up for several hours already. I have a graduation for my nephew to attend today, then Baseball pictures with the boy, a practice after that and then I am giving an inspirational speech in our Life to Eagle Scout program this afternoon. After that I get to mow the lawn. Yipee!!!!

It has been a terrible week for family time. We are all running in different directions all the time. Not to mention the fact that the wife has had several big meetings all week and my job has dropped the mother of all projects on my desk and wanted them yesterday. It is not good when the General Manager comes to see how things are going and then when he looks at you say, You looked very worried! Not Good!!!

Me thinks we need some family time, maybe a movie tonight with everyone. Brent says that Super Fuzz is very good and even though it is R he brought his boys and had a great time.

We shall see.....

1 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger Brent said...

Your family sounds like my family. We are never home, just constantly on the run. This weekend was no different. And with the cost of gas...don't get me started. And, yes, I recommend "Hot Fuzz". The language and blood are a bit much, but my boys have seen worse (from their friends, I'm sure).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home